verse

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Surrogate Blogger




In Jessie's absence, I have been asked to carry the blogging torch. I accept this request with honor and will do my best to bring honor and respect to the Hurst Family blog.




I stayed home with the boys today since Coop was sick - he is doing better today. After I saw Mommy off this morning and the boys woke up we tackled the kitchen for some pancakes. With Alpha Platoon of the Pancake Cooking Soldier Brigade by my side, we whipped up some great homemade pancakes. Afterwards, we played a bit until Pawpaw came to pickup Baylor. Since Coop needed to be low key and couldn't go outside, Pawpaw took Baylor for about 4 hours so he could "stretch his legs". He played with his cousins Shelby and Tyler at Mawmaw and Pawpaw's house and had a great time. Coop and I hung out all day - I worked some today and he was right by my side "assisting" me. This evening Baylor and I feasted on a gourmet meal of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, while Coop settled into some left over Chinese. Coopster enjoyed a warm bubble bath in the kitchen sink afterwards. All in all, not a bad first day without our pal Mommy! Although..........bedtime is forthcoming!

No comments: