verse

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Productive Sunday

He really enjoyed the Dilly Bar.
A Dilly Bar and a cinnamon roll, yummy!
Look at that outfit he picked out to wear. When cowboy meets mouseketeer.

Savoring each bite.
My new favorite dinner lately. I love garlic salad and tombstone pizza.

We got home really late last night and were all tired from a busy day. We got up in time for church and got there just in time. I was really excited about the message today because it was about Esther and went right along with our bible study. I am really enjoying Esther and all I am learning. After breakfast we all headed to our bedroom to finish the master closet. I was so happy to have Tom's help and we finished the major task and even got Tom all moved in to the big closet. I have quite a pile for our garage sale started. We had time to play outside and Mimi came and took us on a ride. We went to the park and played and it was so nice outside. Tonight we went on another ride and played before the bugs sent us in for the night.

No comments: