verse

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Three

Three is the new magic number for our family. We are expecting our third precious gift from God. While it was a total shock, and that is an understatement, we are praising God and are excited to add a new member to our family. The baby is due on January 1 and the c-section is scheduled for December 22 at 8:00 am. While this would not have been my top pick of days or months I know God is in control and had this perfect plan for our family. Baylor is excited and keeps asking if there is really a baby in my tummy. He has been kissing my tummy and asking to feel the baby. I don't think Cooper has a clue but I know he will when the baby comes home. We are going to be busy!

4 comments:

d_freestone said...

Congratulations! Your mom spilled the beans, via the internet. You are a great mom. This is a lucky baby!

Anonymous said...

What a blessing! Hope you are feeling well! :)

megan elizabeth said...

I'm so excited, Jess! I love you and am praying for a healthy pregnancy.

Carli said...

How exciting.... I just heard the news today... CONGRATULATIONS!