verse

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Another First and Little Cowboys

He loves riding Louise.
Coop and one of the ponies.
He was watching bubby during his lesson.
Guiding Louise out.
Two little cowboys.
My little movie goer.
I was able to sleep in this morning which was a great way to start the day. Parker and I woke up around 10:00 am. If I could do this every day the nights of getting up lots would not be a big deal at all. I felt great this morning and ready for the day. We had a yummy breakfast and the boys loved the pancakes. Tom took Baylor and Cooper to sign up for baseball and then to horseback riding lessons. Cooper was excited to go again and see all the horses and cats. They had so much fun and love going to the horse farm. Parker went to his first movie today and was an angel. We went to go see It's Complicated with Mimi and Pop. The movie was really good and quite funny. Parker slept in his seat, ate a little, and snoozed in my lap for the entire movie. He never even made a peep. We may try and go again next weekend too! I am really looking forward to church tomorrow and am hoping for a great night of sleep.

No comments: