verse

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Littlest Brothers

He loves his Elmo doctor kit.
Too funny.
He says "to infinity and beyond".
Snug as a bug in a rug.
I am loving this double or is it a triple chin.

The two little brothers stayed with me this morning while Baylor was at preschool. We worked on taking all the ornaments off the tree in the family room and getting things put away. Cooper would help me a little and then play with his toys in between. He loves his Buzz and Woody and kept showing them to baby Parker. He always calls him baby Parker. It is so cute how he says his name. I am so happy to have the tree down and things are starting to get back to normal. Our next goal is to find a home for all the new toys. If we get as much snow as anticipated we may be home for a few days, well I will be home for lots of days, so we should have plenty of time to organize.

No comments: