verse

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Parker's First Sunday at Church

Jesus Loves You Parker!
All ready for church.
Dadddy and Parker.
Mommy and her little man.
Baylor did some cooking while we were at Mimi's house.
These Colts fans were worn out after the big game.
Parker had his first bottle today while Mommy and Mimi went to Target and Marshalls. He did great!
I have really missed going to church over the last few weeks. I was so thankful to be able to go and worship this morning. The weather was warmer and it even felt a little like spring. Too bad it is supposed to snow several days this week. Parker did great at church and made it through the entire service. He slept in his car seat and Mimi and I held him too. He got startled a few times by the music but I think he liked his first church experience. I want my boys to grow up in church and make it part of their lives. It was so nice to be able to show Parker off to all the special people who prayed for Parker's little heart and a healthy delivery. We are so thankful and feel so blessed! After church we went to Mimi and Pop's house for breakfast. We decided going out may be too much for Parker and it worked out great. Tom made yummy omelets and we had sausage, toast, and cinnamon rolls. The boys were able to play and enjoyed their time at Mimi and Pop's. The rest of the day has been devoted to football! We are so excited that the Colts are on their way to the SUPER BOWL!
GO COLTS!

1 comment:

megan elizabeth said...

I love your sweater Jessie! You are all looking wonderful. I sure do miss you!