verse

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Baylor did this paper at school today. At the bottom it says "I love Mom and Dad more than anything". How sweet, be still my heart.
Baylor's valentines for us.
Park opening his new Buzz phone. He loves phones!!!
Tom and I got the boys a little monkey and a new Phineas and Ferb shirt.
Coop really loved the chocolate sucker that the monkey was holding.
Hello!
He loves the rides.
My middle sweetie!
Mimi and Baylor.
He wasn't sure of the mouse in the school bus.
Keep your eyes on the road.
Playing skee ball with Mimi.
He won lots of tickets and got a basketball.
Mr. SweetTooth got cotton candy with his tickets.
I had a great day with my three little sweethearts! As soon as we woke up Baylor gave us all Valentines that he made for us. They were so sweet and he was quite proud. He gave me lots of huge and kisses and told me how much he loved me. He sure is a sweet boy! In the morning the little boys went to church with me to set up for Mops while Baylor was at school. We hurried home and Pappaw came to watch them so I could go to the school party. After school we picked up Mimi and told the boys we had a special surprise. We went to Chuckie Cheese for a special Valentine's Day surprise. They were so excited and had a great time. It was not very crowded and they had fun playing games and riding the rides. Parker had a fabulous time too! In the evening the boys and I played games and read books and enjoyed our leftover Kopper Kettle and heart cookies for our love day dinner.

1 comment:

Emily said...

We were looking at the pictures and Charlotte said, "Chuck E. Cheese! I want to go there!" :-) Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, and I loved the Valentine's party at your mom and dad's house.