verse

Friday, March 2, 2012

InstaFriday: March 2

It's Friday and a new month!  I'm linking up for InstaFriday.
1. I was buying new make up and Cooper was with me.  He was sitting in the chair at the Clinque counter while I was paying and next thing I know he had put lipstick all on his lips.  Oh my!
2. Baylor and Maddy had their last tennis class for the winter season, they really enjoyed it.
3. Parker and I went to the car wash and swept out the car.  Oh how it needed cleaned!
4. Parker wants to wear his underwear all the time so we put them over his diaper.  It's a start. 
5. I got a haircut this week.  My hair really needed cut!
6. Our women's ministry had a freezer meal event at church.  I helped my friend Sarah cook meat at church all day on Monday and then the event was Tuesday night.  We made lasagna and chicken pot pie.  The best part was we were able to make 35 extra meals for the meals ministry at our church.
7. He loves gymnastics.
8. Cooper is able to do more and more on his own.

9. I am loving pistachios for a snack.
10. While I went antique shopping with Mom she bought me this bowl.  My mama has one just like it that she has had on her kitchen table since I was little. I love it.
11.  His big brothers taught him to wear his underwear on his head and he was acting like a pirate.
12. Mimi and Cooper at Baylor's last basketball game.
13. My Bible study group started a new Beth Moore.  It should be great and I love the pretty book!
14. My first cone of the season from FB!
15. Baylor started his study on dinosaurs at school.  He wrote about being a dinosaur hunter.  
16. Cooper loves this horse.
life rearranged

No comments: