verse

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Way Back Wednesday: Tom's Edition



 Tom has been asking why I keep putting pictures of Baylor for Way Back Wednesday and I said because I started blogging in August of 2008 when Cooper was still a baby so I am missing most pictures of Baylor.  I didn't want to disappoint, so I let Tom be the focus for this week.  
 I've had some of this pictures for a long time, and others were recently mailed to me by Tom's Aunt Patti.
 It's fun to see pictures of Tom as a baby.  The boys have loved looking at the pictures of Daddy.
 We don't know details about his age, but he looks around Parker's age in some of them.
 He was a big boy too.
 I have more so I will have to have another Tom edition too.
 He was about Baylor's age here.

 Coop looks like this when he sleeps.
 Our boys would love that hat.
 Handsome!
 Tight fit in the sink.
Here's a picture of us on our first trip to Siesta Key when we were still in high school.  I would love to have those bodies back today!

No comments: