Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Cards

 I love Christmas cards, it's one of my most favorite things about the holiday season.  I love getting mail all month long.  This is the front of our card this year.  I had to take a picture of the card so the quality isn't great, but I loved them.
 This is the back of the card.  I ordered them from Tiny Prints again this year.  They are great to work with and they always turn out so well.
 Here are the pictures I used for the card.
 Cooper age 5.
 Baylor age 8.
 Parker almost 3.
 Sawyer age 3 months.
 Our family.
So thankful for these blessings that Lord has entrusted us with!
Merry Christmas from our family!
I am linking up with Kelly's Korner , Faith, and Courtney.

3 comments:

Kim Saveley said...

Love your card!!! Your family is beautiful!!!

Lil Light O Mine said...

oh my. these are some of the cutest boys ever. gracious! beautiful.

Ashley said...

Stopping by from Kelly's Korner - LOVE your card!!! The pics are great and the card is adorable...love tiny prints!