verse

Friday, December 28, 2012

One Year Ago Today

One year ago today we found out we would be expecting our fourth child.  To say we were shocked would be an understatement.  I was completely overwhelmed with the thought and had a rough time for the first few weeks, but I knew the Lord was in control and had the perfect plan for our family.  When I look back at the blog this date last year is one for the very few dates where I did not post on the blog.  I just didn't even know what to say!  I also decided to forgo a resolution for the year and just focus on a word and my word was Faith.  I definitely think Faith helped me through the year.  We are so blessed by our fourth son and the Lord's plan is always perfect.
I remember looking at Bax on this day a year ago and wondering how on earth it was going to work with a puppy and a newborn but once again it went better than I could have ever dreamed.  Bax is a great dog!
And exactly one year later here is our perfect surprise and wonderful blessing.  Sawyer is a wonderful addition to our family and we are so blessed.  I look at this picture and I immediately smile.  God is good, all the time!

No comments: