verse

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Mom's Annual Ornament Party





















Every year my mom hosts a Christmas ornament exchange party.  This was the 25th year for her party!  She is such a great party planner and host.  She always goes above and beyond to make the night special for her guests.  She gets lots of favorite foods from around the city and make lots of delicious treats.  It is such a fun night and one of my favorite holiday traditions.  I love all of the people that attend.  Many of the ladies went to our church growing up and are dear friends that we don't see as often, but it is so much fun to see them on this night.  There are always so many great ornaments and I love seeing all of them.  I got a Hallmark Mickey Toy Shop ornament that is adorable.  Such a fun special night with great friends!

No comments: