verse

Thursday, February 4, 2010

6 Week Checkup

Parker was not happy that he was being bothered while snoozing.
Look at that face!
Daddy and Park!
I love all the great "boys" in my life.

Today I had my 6 week checkup with Dr. Miser. Tom and I love her and feel so blessed to have been in the care of such a wonderful doctor. She really is one of the nicest and always spends so much time talking to us. I am so happy to be at the six week mark and feel great and ready exercise again. She loved on Mr. Parker and thinks he is pretty great too. However she can't believe he is only six weeks and he looks older with all those nice rolls. She did say this can't possibly be our last baby that we need at least one more, but Tom was quick to shoot that idea down. He is happy with three little boys!

No comments: