verse

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

9 Years

Being a pirate.
Yo Ho!
My boys.
So cute.
Mimi and BMan
Go!!!
Coop got spiderman.
Baylor got a fishing pole.
What a handsome boy!
My pretty flowers.
They love the ocean.
Sand fun.
Coop loves Carly.
What a pretty day!

Today Tom and I celebrate our 9 year anniversary! I can't believe how fast time has gone by and all the exciting things that have happened in our lives over the past nine years. I am so blessed to have Tom as my husband. He is my best friends and I am so lucky to have him. When I look at wedding pictures it seems like so long ago but it was such a fun day. This morning on our way to the beach I went to pick up a delivery in the clubhouse. I had a big beautiful bouquet of flowers from Tom. They are so pretty! We had a great day at the beach and the pool today. The boys had fun with the girls again and just love being outside. Tonight we went to Sharky's for kid's night again and had lots of fun. It was a beautiful evening and so pretty outside. How fun!

No comments: