verse

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Boot Scootin Roller Skating Party

All the girls. What a fun group!
The whole group minus Josh Brown who was the photographer.
Tom and me.
Do we look like cowgirls?
Sarah and Jamie. Sarah planned the night and it was so much fun.
Becky and me.
The boys played a little cards too.
The cowgirl and the Indian won best dressed and they won chicken poop chapstick.
Andy and Tom.
Our church hosted a roller skating party tonight for the young adults. I'm wondering how long we all still fit in the young adult category? The theme was country western and it was so much fun! Almost everyone dressed up and we all had a great time. I actually haven't skated since our last roller skating party over a year ago, but I loved skating. I only fell once and that was when I wasn't even skating. It was nice to have adult time with such a fun group.

No comments: