verse

Monday, November 15, 2010

Surprise Visit

Anna, Jamie, Rachel and me.
We said we were with a celebrity!
We miss Anna!
I am so happy I could to spend time with her at one of our favorite places to eat:).
A little over a year ago my friend Anna and her family moved back to Texas. Her husband was taking a new position as a pastor and they have family that lives in Texas. I was so sad for me but so happy for her and her cute kids! I have so missed her and love when I get to talk to her. A few weeks ago we texted and she let me know she was probably be going to visit soon. It ended up working out and we were able to go to dinner on Monday night at Jockamos. It was last minute and I was worried I would not be able to go since Tom is traveling this week but Tom's parents were able to watch the boys. We had so much fun and I loved spending time with my sweet friend. I miss her and loved catching up with her. She is also expecting her third little one in May!

No comments: