verse

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fabulous Fall Weather

Parker got to play in the Cozy Coupe.
He was in love!
The boys did a little swinging.
Parker was giggling like crazy. We are going to have another boy who loves to be outside.
Coop taking a little break. He was ready for nap after school, pictures, and playing.
Riding together. They were hot and ditched their shirts from pictures and played in their white under shirts. It was a good look:).
He love his new "sore" wheeler.
Having fun.
Today was a beautiful day. I cherish fall days like this because I know what is right around the corner. Both boys had school this morning and Parker and I ran to the grocery. After school we hurried home and ate lunch and then got ready for pictures. We had our family Christmas pictures today. Tom was able to take a half day and go with me and I am so thankful. It would have been crazy without him but the boys did great. I always feel like things are chaotic at picture time and then I love to see how awesome they turn out. We also took outdoor family pictures and it was gorgeous outside. We have been taking Christmas pictures with Gina Miller in November every year since Baylor was a baby. The pictures are some of my most prized possessions, I love them! I can't wait to see the pictures from this year. Afterwards the boys were able to play outside and enjoy the beautiful weather. What a gorgeous day! The rest of the week looks good and then it gets colder again this weekend.

1 comment:

d_freestone said...

Once again, your pictures are great! Parker, in the cosy car was something else! I am with you, I cannot wait to see the Christmas Pictures that you had taken by Gina Miller. I have looked back at some of her previous photographs...fabulous!
Know that we are loving the Michigan fall weather, too!! I even wore sandals, today!