verse

Thursday, June 16, 2011

10 Years!

Today is our 10 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's already been 10 years. When we woke up this morning the doorbell rang with a delivery. The roses were beautiful. He said here is one bouquet but there are three more!
Tom sent me 120 roses for the 120 months we have been married and 120 tulips for the next 120 months. They were all lovely!
He sent me a text at midnight that said...
10 years=120 months=3650 days=87,600 hours=5,256,000 minutes...all spent madly in love with my best fried.
I sure do love him!
I am so lucky to have Tom as my husband, we have so much fun together and love each other so! I love being married to him.
It was hard not to be with him today but we are going to go to Vegas for four days in September to celebrate our anniversary, fun times.

These are pictures of a picture that I found in the desk at the beach house. I loved our wedding, such a great night!

We were so young!


Look what we got after we got married, pretty lucky indeed! Today we swam at the pool in the morning and then headed to the outlet mall. We ate lunch at Demtrio's before shopping and it was great. We found some great deals at the outlet mall and cute clothes for next summer. It was super hot though.


We ate dinner at Gilligan's in the Village and sat outside and had the best time.


It was such a fun place and the boys had a blast.


He wanted to sit on the shark attack bench.


They were dancing to the music.


I can't wait to see what the next 10 years has in store for our family. I am so in love with these three little boys and their Daddy! I feel like one lucky girl.

1 comment:

d_freestone said...

Happy Anniversary!!!