verse

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Things I Love About the Beach

There are so many things I love about the beach! It truly is my favorite place in the world. This year Siesta Key Beach was named beach of the year!
I love the water and how far you can see. I love how puffy the clouds are here and how blue the sky is.

I love the sand and how it feels on your toes. It is so white and powdery. It's the best!


I love how the beach never changes but always offers something new.


I love the water and looking for beautiful treasures.


I love making new friends at the beach and watching my kids play and have so much fun. I love that they love the beach too!


I love the sound of the ocean waves and feeling the breeze. It is one of my very favorite things! The smell of the ocean is amazing too.




I also love people watching at the beach! It's the best.


I love seeing all the wildlife that live in or around the ocean too.


I love how relaxing the beach can be and how many different adventures you can have.


I basically love everything about the beach and am so thankful to be able to spend time here.


It makes me say "Good Job God"!

No comments: