verse

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Joe!

Pop had to go home today so we were up early and outside by 9:30 to enjoy our day. It looked liked it was going to rain but it ended up being a nice day. Pop was able to stay outside until nap time and play all day long.

Today was Uncle Joe's birthday so we made him a message in the sand.
Happy Birthday Joe! We love you and miss you. We hope you are having a great summer so far.

Pop helped Coop find cocina shells.

He had a great time.

All of the boys have so much fun with him. They loved playing with him at the beach. He is a great Pop:).

I'm a sucker for these pictures. We all went on a walk, but Parker and I didn't make it too far. He's too social and stops to talk to people or chase birds.

He gets water like it's his job.

His bucket kept getting washed away by the waves and he was chasing it.

He gets water for the sole purpose to dump it right back out!

He had Pop help him get lots of water too.

Coop had a little swimming hole, his tube was not necessary.

Profile of a beach baby.

I never get sick of this view.

Digging a hole. I loved watching Pop with my boys at the beach. I also loved playing with him when I was a little girl. He was such a fun dad and always did stuff with us. He always found the best shells and knew how to have fun. We all love you Pop!

No comments: