verse

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Andi's Ornament Party

Great friends!!!!
Tonight Andrea and her mom hosted their annual ornament party. Mom and I were excited to go and had a great time. They had wonderful food and yummy desserts. It is always such a nice party and they go to so much work. I ended up getting the Hallmark Ken ornament which is so cute and I was so happy to get. Mom got the chatter phone which is adorable. We always look forward to going each year and had such a great time. I feel so blessed to have Andrea as a friend and that we have been friends for so long. She truly is a blessing and such a special person!!

1 comment:

d_freestone said...

Jessie, your holiday traditions are just wonderful. You are so very blessed to have friends and family to participate with! Someday, maybe when I retire, I will be able to enjoy the same type of activities! Thank you for sharing them, as well as sharing pictures.