verse

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Visitors

We are hoping this will be the first of many play dates for these two cuties. Jen was my best friend growing up and I loved playing with her all the time.
I am not sure what they thought of each other on their first meeting, but we will work on it.
Jen is so sweet and I am so happy to have her in my life.
Nicole was able to snuggle with Parker.
The boys loved talking and playing with Eli.
Eli is such a doll baby.
Parker is lucky that "Uncle" Carl held him. He never held the other boys when they were newborns because he was nervous he would "break" them. After having Eli he is now an old pro.

This morning Parker and I were able to sleep in off and on until 11:00 am. After being up every hour during the night this was so wonderful. Last night was the first night I took over the night routine all by myself. Tom had to leave for work at 6:30 so he really needed to sleep the whole night. Jenny and Ethan came over for lunch and a visit today. It was so nice to spend time with her and Ethan. We took some pictures of the boys together. It is so funny to see the difference in size when they are only three months apart and how the size gap will close over the months. I know they will have so much fun together. We had a yummy dinner from one of our friends from our bible study group tonight. We have so appreciated all the meals from friends and family. This evening Carl, Nicole, and Eli came over to meet Parker and visit with the rest of the family. The boys love Carl and Mr. Eli. Eli is such a happy baby and so cute. I know Parker and Eli will have fun playing too. Parker is one lucky little man to have such great friends.

No comments: