verse

Thursday, December 3, 2009

One Last Peek

His profile.
We are definitely expecting a BOY!
This is his cute little foot that is jabbing me on the right side.


This afternoon we had our final 36 week ultrasound. Parker looks great and I thought he looked pretty adorable. The ultrasound tech said she could see some nice fat rolls on him. I was so excited to have the ultrasound and see how he was doing and get another look at his little heart. We are praising the Lord because they said his heart looks perfect! The echogenic focus that was there earlier is now completely gone and his heart looks beautiful. Right now they are estimating, give or take a pound, him to be 6 pounds 12 ounces. At this same time Cooper was estimated at 7 pounds 12 ounces and Baylor was estimated at 7 pounds 4 ounces. We will have to wait and see what Mr. Parker will end up weighing. They were a little concerned that there was too much fluid in the placenta and monitored the baby for fifteen minutes to check his heart rate and movement at the office. Thankfully everything looked good and they are going to retest again next week just to be sure. My doctor told me to make sure I am feeling movement throughout the day, at least 6 times every half hour. I am hoping I do not worry about this over the next two and a half weeks. I am praying for this little guy every day and can't wait for him to be here with us and be a part of our family.

No comments: