verse

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy December

Baylor with his presents for his family. He wanted us to open them and has a hard time keeping a secret. He said please mom let me tell you.
Mimi and Baylor made this tree for Parker to take to the hosipital. Baylor picked the colors, ribbons, and ornaments. He said he wanted me to have holiday cheer!
Baylor is holding the Santa suit Parker is going to wear home from the hospital. We are starting to pack our bags.
How cute!
Parker's birth month is finally here. When we found out we were expecting a surprise baby in May, December seemed like so far away. The past few months have flown by and here we are within three weeks of meeting our new little one. I am so excited to meet him and see his precious face. We have our final ultrasound on Thursday so we will be able to see Parker one more time before he is born. I am interested to see how big they think he is right now and his estimated weight at the time of delivery. I am getting a little anxious about the upcoming c-section and am praying for calmness. Although it is my third I know it is a major surgery and I want to be able to come home and be with my boys. I am hoping to be home by Christmas Eve, but more than anything I am praying for a great delivery and healthy baby.
This morning we had Mops at our church. The boys like going to Mops because they know they get to play in playland during their class time. Cooper loves playing on the slides. After Mops Cooper and I came home to play and rest and Mimi took Baylor Christmas shopping. He was excited to have time with just Mimi. Every year she takes him to buy presents for Tom and I. He is so lucky to have her and adores her so. After shopping he went to Mimi's to wrap and get his presents all together to bring home. He is very particular with his wrapping and wants to do it himself.

No comments: