verse

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Girl's Day


 Tuesday I had a doctor's appointment in the morning.  My blood pressure was good at the appointment and I was going back one more time on Friday before the scheduled c-section on August 20.  After my appointment Mom and I met Jen at On the Border for lunch.  It was a quiet kid free fun day.  After lunch we went to the mall and did some shopping.  I love spending time with Jen.
 In the evening I got to go to dinner with some of my friends.  Such a fun night.  I love Andrea and cherish her friendship.  We were laughing because if you put your hands on your hip it makes you look thinner, ha no luck here.
 We ate dinner at Bru Burger.  It was so yummy!  I loved it and want to go back again.
I am so thankful for these girls and cherish their friendships.

No comments: