verse

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sawyer's Visitors

Since we have been home Sawyer has had lots of visitors.  We have been so blessed by all the cards, gifts, and meals from our sweet family and friends.  It's definitely been an adjustment period in our lives and the kindness of others has been so appreciated.  I can't tell you how thankful I have been for the meals that have been brought to our family.  I haven't had to cook since we have been home, which is a huge blessing.  Since I can't drive either it's hard to get to the store or even pick up dinner so I am so thankful!
Sweet Miss Sarah and Sawyer.
Aunt Von and Sawyer.

Sarah and Sawyer.
Nicole and Sawyer, his future girlfriends Mommy:).
Uncle Carl.
Mimi and Sawyer.
Andi and Sawyer.
 Aunt Annie and Uncle Neal.
 Miss Maddy, she's going to be a great baby sitter one day!
Sweetie and Sawyer. 

 Miss Betty.
 Uncle Joe and Sawyer Joseph.
Pop and his littlest pal.

No comments: