verse

Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Pics Round Two








We originally had our Christmas pictures taken earlier in November. When we got the pictures back I was really disappointed with our choices for Christmas pictures. I loved the outside shots but they looked like fall and not very much like Christmas at all. Thankfully my talented friend Rachel was able to get us in two days later and we took pictures at her studio and a Christmas tree farm. They turned out so cute! I am so glad we tried again. Rachel is a great photographer and is great with the kids. Cooper had a great time and was all smiles. He is the hard one to get in the picture right now and she has some adorable ones of him. Here are a few I love! If you are wanting to get pictures taken I would definitely recommend Rachel. Check out her blog at rachelhuffmanphotography.blogspot.com.

No comments: