verse

Monday, September 5, 2011

CrazyJoy (Young)

Young:)

I just recently found these blogs and I love this weekly link up they are doing together. Each Friday a word is given and then you are supposed to link up a photo with what comes to mind on Monday of the following week. This week the word is young. There are so many things you could pick for this word, but I went with young love. This is a picture of Tom and I at prom when I was a freshman and he was a junior. I love that we have experienced so much of life together. I think we definitely look young!!! Every year football season makes me think of our early years of dating. The first time he ever saw me was on a Thursday when he was practicing on the field before the game and I was practicing on the track and hanging up signs. The first time he ever called me on the phone was on November 14 1994, why I remember that date I have no idea, but I remember being so excited. The first time he came over to my house he told my mom he was going to marry her daughter one day, pretty bold for a 17 year old boy, but he ended up being right. Our very first date was to see the Lion King at the movie theatre by Eastgate. I love looking at old pictures and thinking back to our days of young love.