verse

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Spoiled in Vegas:)

The breakfast buffet at our hotel was amazing! It was also free since Tom is a platinum Marriott rewards member, a perk of so much travel. After my omelet this was my fruit plate, trying to keep it healthy! The strawberries were absolutely delicious!!!
Tom booked me a special treat at the Spa at our hotel. It was a 2 1/2 hour massage and treatment on a hot stone. It was amazing. I've never had a massage before at a real spa and I told Tom I could become a spa snob, it was wonderful and so relaxing!!! I definitely felt spoiled.

We spent another day at the pool. It was great!

Before dinner I had a present on the balcony. Tom got me an anniversary band, it's beautiful and so sweet. He almost forgot it in his car and had to have the valet attendant at the airport run to his car and get it to him through security. What a great story.

We tried out the self timer in our room before leaving for the night.

We went to the Venetian to see the Phantom of the Opera.

It was so good! They did lots of special things since the theatre was designed for this production. The chandelier was awesome.

Afterwards we walked around the Palazzo shops. It was all decorated for fall and was lovely.

What a fun night.

Before dinner we went on a gondola ride inside the Venetian. It was so fun!

We ate dinner at Table 10, one of Emeril's restaurants. It was another great day!

No comments: