verse

Friday, September 16, 2011

InstaFriday:September 16

life rearranged


I am linking up for InstaFriday again today. I can't believe another week is over! Here are my phone pictures from the week.
This week the challenge was to take pictures of your favorite things too.


Notes from Baylor are definitely some of my favorite things. He loves to draw, color, write, and do art projects in his room.


One of my favorite treats. I got these at Target for myself this week, yummy!
My favorite pen, Sharpie retractable ultra fine. They are awesome.

How sweet.

Baylor made this collage this week. It's very detailed.

Coop got a haircut and so did I. It was such a better experience than Great Clips.

He was excited that his helmet matched his shirt.

All smiles at gymnastics. He starts clapping when we pull in the parking lot. He loves it!

Happy boy after nap.


I love all things fall. I hope to decorate for fall in our house on Sunday after church and in between baseball double headers.

I got a pedicure to get ready for Vegas, we leave next week.


He added Tigger to the mix.

Catching a pop fly at practice this week.

He was excited when he got home from school and found a caramel apple waiting for snack.

I hope they are always pals.

Parker is the breakfast snatcher, hold onto your food or he will get it.

He loves trains! I love this picture.

Coop was playing nicely with his brother.

Parker loves Mickey! He colored for the first time today without eating any crayons!!!!

Still hanging on to his babies and Mickey.

Parker loves it when Baylor gives him a ride on the power wheel.

No comments: