verse

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mall

It was raining again today and our Mops field trip to the apple orchard was canceled.
We were looking forward to spending the day outside with our friends, but we ended up having fun anyway.

Since Jen and Ethan planned on going to the orchard we met them at the mall instead. Jen needed to get some maternity jeans and we did a little more shopping.

Shopping with three boys is definitely busy. They loved riding the rides together and all in all did pretty well. At one point Cooper was helping hold Ethan's backpack leash and it was like the blind leading the blind.

I made chicken tortillas soup for dinner when we got home from the mall. After making chicken n dumplings on Monday night and cutting an onion for that meal, I knew I needed to try something else. I've seen onion goggles advertised and these swimming goggles worked great.


I kept them on until the onions were ready to be put in the soup. Cooper thought it was quite funny.