verse

Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Parents Are Out of Town...


 Jamie's parents have been on vacation for the month in California and she hosted an 80's/90's party at their house.  She called it "My Parents Are Out of Town".  It was such a fun night.  I struggled with my outifit and in the end Tom and I wore our highschool jackets.  Andrea had a great outfit!
 Jamie and Sarah.
 Amy and Amy.
 Zac and Megan.  He was able to wear his pink pants again!
 Baron and Tom looking hot.
 Great look.
 Jamie had so many outfit choices she had a wardrobe change.
 Erin, Megan, and Jamie.
 These outfits were both nice and shiny.
 The girls.
 The guys.
 Rachel was late because she spent so much time getting her outfit just right.
 The guys played poker and the girls did Just Dance on the Wii downstairs.  Talk about a workout.  When Baron and Tom were out in poker they came down and did the Wii too.  Oh my I was laughing so hard I was crying.
It was such a fun night with friends!

No comments: