verse

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Way Back Wednesday: Baylor's First Summer

 I've seen this idea lots of times on different blogs and am going to try to put some of my older pictures on here.  I have so many pictures of Baylor as a baby that I want to add.  We didn't have a digital camera when he was a baby but I took about a roll of film a week and always got doubles.  He has lots of photo albums of pictures. 
 His first summer was so much fun.  He loved the pool and beach and was a great water baby!  Once he was able to crawl and move he was one happy little guy.  He had so much personality, just like he does today!
 We were so thrilled with him and couldn't get enough of his cuteness.
 He loved to do so big and patty cake and was always so proud!
When I was looking through these pictures I was crying because it really doesn't seem like it was that long ago.
Time truly has gone so fast!  I can't believe he is now 7.  I sure do miss that little baby boy of mine, but have loved watching him grow.

No comments: