verse

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

12 Weeks Old

Love your rolls!
Serious face.
Not sure face.
Happy face!
17 pounds of sweetness!
Parker Thomas today you are 12 weeks old. I really can't believe you are almost three months old. You bring so much joy to my life and I love being your Mommy. You are such a happy baby and are smiling all the time. I usually get the most smiles out of you when I am changing you. You are quite ticklish! I seem to find new tickle spots all the time. You are cooing and talking lots too and love it when I talk right back to you. I think you understand all I say, I know you are watching your brothers and learning all the time. You are getting bigger and growing all the time. You are mostly wearing 6 and 9 month clothes and are almost ready for size 3 diapers. I am trying to use up all the size 2's first. You weighed in at 17 pounds this week! You have a big tummy that I love to kiss. Your sweet toes are long too and lots of your socks are getting too small, I think you may have big feet! You are holding your head up good and are doing great laying on your tummy. You are sleeping in your pack n play at night now and are doing better all the time. You can move in a complete circle in your bed and at night I know when you start moving that means you are getting ready to cry. It prepares me to get ready to get up. I love napping with you during the day too! You love to snuggle and be held close. When we are out you like to be held facing out and your move your head back and forth soaking everything in. We started reading more books this week too and you like it when we make sounds and all sit together to read. You are such a sweet baby and we feel so blessed to have you. I can't believe next week you will be three months old!

No comments: