verse

Monday, March 8, 2010

Another Surprise

Surprised again!
Look at that dessert! There was enough for us all to share!

I am officially declaring my 30th birthday as the year of complete surprises. I thought I was going to dinner with the girls in our small group to celebrate my birthday. I was excited to go out with them and the four of us all rode to Champps together. When we got there we stopped at the hostess stand and I turned around and saw Rachel and Andrea and said to Jamie, "are you kidding". I was completely surprised again! I really have been clueless time and time again over the past few days. There were 9 friends at the table and it was such a great time. We had fun laughing and talking and enjoying some "adult" time. I am so thankful for these great friends and loved celebrating my 30th birthday with them. What a great way to end my birthday celebration!

1 comment:

d_freestone said...

You certainly have been blessed with Birthday Surprises, this week! It isn't just any old day that you turn 30!! Enjoy it! If you have more opportunities, GO!!! I like to celebrate for at least a month!! Love the pictures of the boys. Parker is getting more handsome every day! I will be most happy to meet him!