verse

Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy 3 Months Parker!

Parker at three months old you are still not a fan of hats.
You still make some pretty funny faces!
You are starting to grab for toys and other objects. You were really trying to get the sign.
What a handsome boy!
You are a bigger talker too!
Look how long you look in your bed.
Snoozing away in your favorite spot.
On the scale again.
17 1/2 pounds at three months.
Parker today you are three months old!
I am having a hard time believing you are already three months old. I am loving watching you grow and change and am cherishing each special moment with you. You are staying awake more and more and have somewhat of a routine. You usually wake up around 8:00-8:30 am and then stay awake until 10:30 or 11:00 am. If we are going somewhere you usually sleep in your seat from 11:00-1:30 or 2:00. You are then up for two hours and then take a nap when your brothers do. You have been staying up for the majority of the evening and may take a 30 minute cat nap during dinner time. You have been going to sleep for the night around 10:00 pm and then sleep until 1:30. You usually wake up again around 3:30 or 4:00 am and then wake up around 6:00 am to eat again before going back to sleep. Most night you only get up twice and I am loving the extra sleep. In the night you start to kick your legs and make noises before crying which kind of wakes me up and get ready to get you out of your bed. In the morning you eat, play on the floor, watch your brothers, and sit in your bouncy seat. When I fold clothes or work in the kitchen you sit in your bouncy seat and I sing to you. You are talking more and more and like to try and play with the toys on your seat. You are enjoying the music and really have been kicking your arms and legs. We are working on tummy time and you rock a little from side to side but really hold your head up well. You weigh over 17 pounds! When I weighed you today you were bouncing on the scale so I think you are 171/2 pounds or a little less. You are really liking bath time and do not cry when your face gets wet. You love to have your feet out of your clothes and they are quite ticklish. I love to play with and kiss your feet. You are not as fussy at night anymore but when you are I lay with you on the floor and get your feet out and that always does the trick. You also like to lay on your tummy on my lap and be patted on your back. This month you have been busy visiting new places. Parker you make some great faces. They are so funny. Sometimes you look quite serious and then crack the cutest smile. I love when you talk and tell me stories. I know you have lots to say already. Your brothers are quite busy and I know you are soaking it all up! You are starting to sit up a little when propped up against things and you are so proud of yourself. You got to spend time with your Uncle Joe who loves you so. We have been excited about Easter and the spring weather! I know you will love being outside too. Parker we all love you so much and love having you as a part of our family!

No comments: