verse

Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Welcome Change

The boys before church.
What a great helper.
He's a good little folder.
He likes to talk and sing to Parker.
I am so excited about the time change. I love that Tom will be home from work before dark and we will have more time to play outside in the evening when it warms up. We had a great day today. We went to church this morning and then came home for breakfast. We had a speed cleaning session and Baylor was a great helper folding laundry. He wanted to do it all by himself. While some things were folded a little off he was so proud and we made all over him and his effort. This afternoon Tom and the big boys worked in the garage and Parker and I went with Mimi, Pop, and Papa to the Indiana State Museum for a Lincoln lecture by an author. I really am trying to become a Lincoln expert, ha! The boys had so much fun at movie night that they wanted to do it again tonight. We pulled the sleeping bags back out and watched a Bee Movie. They love it when we all sit together and eat popcorn and watch the movie as a family. I must say I love it too.

No comments: