verse

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Birthday Dinner with Tom

What nice friends!
Thanks Tom for a great night!
A cute cake.
What a great group.
He is such a doll.

Before we left and before I knew about the surprise!

I really thought I was just going to dinner with Tom and Parker at my favorite restaurant, Santorini's, but I sure was surprised again. I usually think I know what is going on but I have been surprised a few times over this birthday week. Carl, Nicole, and Eli and Jamie and Austin were waiting for us at a table when we got there. Tom had planned to have them meet us for a birthday dinner and he even got a cake! I was so surprised and so happy to have a great time with great friends. I ordered the grape leaves which are my favorite! They were so delicious. Mr. Eli was such a delight and is such a happy baby. He was quite intrigued with the belly dancer and really liked her little hand cymbals. Parker was awake most of the time but did great and let other people hold him. It was another great surprise!

2 comments:

d_freestone said...

Jessie, thank you so much for sharing Mimi and your birthday celebrations. I think that you ushered in 30 quite well. The pictures of the boys are great. We cannot wait to see you all in person!

megan elizabeth said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I loved Santorini's! Remember when we went there a while ago? I can't wait to see you in a few days!