verse

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Grilling Time

Baylor ate lots of chicken!
Coop and his daddy.
I love grilled veggies, looks like summer!
Parker was happy rocking away during dinner.
They love the hammock.
Parker loves his Pop!
Mimi made Baylor a strawberry castle with a fence and garden around it. This was all per Baylor's instructions!
They love to go on golf cart rides.

Tonight we went over to Mimi and Pop's house for dinner. Pop grilled chicken, veggies, and pineapple. I love grilled pineapple. I think I almost ate the whole pineapple by myself. The boys loved their dinner and had a great time at Mimi and Pop's house. We played inside with the grocery store and then went outside to try out the new hammock. The boys loved swinging in the hammock. It is so cozy! Mimi and Pop took the boys for a golf cart ride after dessert and then drove them home. It was a great night. We are all so excited for Uncle Joe to be home in one week!

No comments: