verse

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Toy Story Mania

I love this picture, he looks so sweet!
He loves Rex the Toy Story dino.
Buzz jammies and his Rex flashlight.
Buzz fighting Zurg!
Buzz "Wightyear" to the rescue!
Parker is learning all about Buzz too. He thinks he's great.

We are really excited for the new Toy Story movie at our house. I think I may be as excited as the boys. Cooper loves Buzz and asks to watch his Buzz "moosie" all the time. When Baylor spent the night at Mimi's this week Coop and I had movie night and watched Toy Story and Toy Story 2 on his Buzz sleeping bag. He loves to play with all the Toy Story toys and pretend. Baylor is quite excited for the movie too, we are going to see it while in Florida. There are so many cute new toys out for the movie, I love the Jessie doll that talks. I may need to get that for me!

No comments: