verse

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

What treasures these little boys are to me!
Daddy gave me a special frame with Parker's foot and hand prints and pictures. I have one of all three boys and they are one of my favorite things. The boys got me a cute garden stake and an Amazon gift card.
The boys also got me a cute charm bracelet with some help from Mimi.
He is so funny!

We went to Champp's for lunch where all moms ate for free.
Tom is such a blessing too!
I love you Mom!
These special women have taught me so much!
What a great Mother's Day I had. I truly feel so blessed to be the mother to three amazing little boys. They are such precious gifts that bring me so much joy. While some days are really hard and I may feel overwhelmed and lose patience, I know how blessed I truly am. I love being able to spend each day with them and watch them grow and change. I love to hold them, read to them, kiss them and just be with them. Being a mother truly is the best job in the world. I also feel so blessed to have such a wonderful mom who is such a great role model. Mom is so loving, caring, and generous and always there for us whenever we need her. Thank you Mom for being the perfect role model and giving me such a great example. I feel I have learned so much from you and love you so much!

No comments: