verse

Friday, July 22, 2011

Splash Pad

Today we met Gigi and Andrea at the Fisher's Splash Pad. It took us over an hour to get there because of all the detours and roads that were closed but it was well worth it!
Miss Gigi is so adorable! She had a great time with the boys and they love her.

We brought buckets, watering cans, and squirt guns. They played and played and played.

I had a great time with Andi, I love her. Baylor took this from the swingset, we look like little ants.

The three kids ran, chased, splashed and played for over three hours.

The heat didn't seem to bother them at all, but they could cool off in the water which helped. Andi and I even cooled off too.

I love summer days!

As soon as we got to the splash park he said I love this place!

Are they cute or what?

The squirt guns were a big hit.


Thanks Gigi for playing with us today, we all had a great time.


No comments: