verse

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Back to School Night

We were excited for Back to School night.  I think Baylor was a little anxious but eager to meet his teacher.  I can't believe he is in 2nd grade this year!!!!  How is that possible.  His teacher is Mrs. Meyer this year and I know he is going to have a great year.

 Pals.  They are not in the same class this year, but I've told Baylor they can still eat lunch together and see each other at recess.  He really likes Maddy and is protective of her, it's really sweet.
We found his desk and he put all of his supplies away.
 Sydeny is in his class this year.
 Daddy and his second grader.
 Drew, Maddy and Baylor.
 I hope he has a great year!
Afterwards we went to Mama Nita's with the Potter family.  The kids had fun together.  After dinner we headed home to get all ready for the morning and an early bed time.
Here's to a great school year!

No comments: