verse

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Embrace the Camera: Back to School

 This morning I had my 36 week ultrasound and appointment.  Tom and I went and took Baylor with us.  We thought he would enjoy seeing baby Sawyer.  He was really cute during the ultrasound and asked lots of questions.  He was excited to see all of Sawyer's hair.  The ultrasound tech estimated Sawyer to be around 7 pounds 9 ounces right now.  Everything looks great and he is getting nice and chunky.  This is a picture of his face and you can see his big cheeks sticking out.  My doctor was fine with me going to Florida for the month as long as I took my blood pressure while I was gone, which was fine the whole time, and was home by July 30th.  I was happy that everything went well.  We are now down to weekly appointments until Sawyer's big debut.
 After the appointment Tom went to work and Baylor and I went and got things ready for the start of school.  School starts this year on August 1!  I can't believe it's almost here.  The littles were with a babysitter so I could enjoy the day with Baylor.  We stopped at school to get his Back to School Pack and see his room.  I love his teacher and know he is going to love her too.
 I can't believe he's going to be a second grader!
 We went to Dick's to get new school tennis shoes and then to Target to get a few more supplies.  He had fun and enjoyed his time alone.
His pick for lunch was Steak n Shake.  We ate lunch and then I dropped him off at home and went for a hair cut.  Daddy had to work late so after nap I took the boys to Mama's to swim.  My legs were really swollen from a busy day and the hot weather so the water really helped!


1 comment:

Jen Daily said...

All those boys! You are an inspiration ;) Love the photo of you and your little man. He sure looks happy to be with his mama.