verse

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I had a great day with my boys.
I am so thankful for them and feel so blessed to be their mom. Being a mom is such a big responsibility and a hard job and I love these three little ones so much!

This sweet boy made me a Mom!

At lunch I got to see Andrea too. She is a great friend and an awesome mom to her two little ones.

I love Mom and Mama and am so thankful for all they have taught me over the years. They are Godly women who are such a good example.

Daddy and his big boys.

Aunt Von, Katie, and Drake. Mr. Drake was dedicated at his church today, he is so sweet.

Cousins with the little boys.

Jen and Ethan.

All the moms and kids after lunch.

Mama is so sweet.

Baylor made me a special dessert, jello with strawberries and cool whip. He did it all by himself and was so proud.

The boys painted Mimi a canvas with their hand prints. They couldn't wait to give them to her.

I love my sweet Mom and am so thankful for her!

What a wonderful Mother's Day. I am so thankful for all of the Mother's in my life and to be a mother to three sweet boys. I truly think being a mother is the most rewarding thing. I love my boys and cherish the time I am with them. It's a tough job and at times I feel like I make mistakes or am failing at being a mom, but I would not trade a single moment with them. I pray for them daily and want the best for them. We had a great day together. This morning before church the boys gave me my presents. Baylor had made me a ring and several cards. It was so sweet and he was so proud. Tom got me a new sweeper, which I really wanted, and a gift certificate to a nail salon. I loved my presents. We had a great church service and then went to lunch at Champp's with family. After nap we played outside and enjoyed the beautiful sunny weather. Mimi and Pop came over for dinner and we ate outside and enjoyed a nice evening together. Mimi made dessert and we opened presents. It was a great Mother's Day!


No comments: