verse

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pediatric Dentist Round 2

He was happy before things got started. He had my undivided attention and more importantly he had control of my phone and was watching Wubbzy.
Then the dentist came and things changed. He didn't want that medicine again and he said he called for me when they were fixing his tooth and I didn't come.

He seriously cried the whole way home and was uncontrollable. He was hungry and wanted chocolate milk. He could only have clear liquids for two hours and he was not happy about the situation.

When we got home he rested and watched Diego and by 1:00 he was back to good old Cooper. He even went to swimming lessons and did great. I am so glad we are done and all of his teeth are fixed.





The medicine really knocks him out. He was sitting on my lap in the waiting room here about five minutes after taking the "juice".



1 comment:

d_freestone said...

Bless Cooper's heart!! Glad to know that the worst is over!!