verse

Saturday, June 16, 2012

11 Years


I can hardly believe that today marks 11 years since Tom and I were married.  I feel so lucky to have him as my husband and that my boys get him as their Daddy.  He is such a great husband and father and we all love him so.  Sometimes it's hard to believe we have already been married for 11 years and at the same time so much has happened and our lives have changed so drastically with all of our sweet boys since our wedding day.  On Tuesday night Tom planned a fun night for us.  He arranged for Miss Sarah to stay the night with the boys.  We went to The Capital Grille for dinner and had a wonderful meal.  We sat outside and it was such a perfect night.  A nice lady at a table by us heard it was our anniversary and bought us our appetizers.  How nice!
After dinner we walked around downtown and then went the Ruth's Chris for dessert.  Tom thinks they have the best creme brulee.

We stayed the night at the Conrad.  I was able to sleep in since Tom had an early business meeting at the hotel and I enjoyed my dessert that came with our dinner as my breakfast in bed.  The cheesecake was delicious and a great way to start the day!
Here's to another great year of marriage!

No comments: