verse

Monday, July 12, 2010

First Day of VBS

Baylor before bible school
I think this was how he was really feeling about the whole idea of me droppping him off.
Parker had fun playing while bubby was gone and took a great nap because it was quiet!
Cooper played with playdoh for two hours. He was enjoying doing it by himself. I was able to clean and work around the house without breaking up fights.
All the items before the sorting and bagging.
Today was the first day of Bible school at New Faith Community Church. I was so happy that Baylor would be able to attend a bible school since we missed ours while on vacation. His friend, Maddy, told us about bible school and I was so happy he could go. He was quite nervous on the first day and did not want to get out of the car. Thankfully he was able to walk in with Maddy. It was a cowboy theme and everything was decorated so cute. Cooper on the other hand, was crying because he could not go to bible school because he wasn't three. We went over it the whole way home why he could not go this year but could go next year. I felt so sorry for him. When I picked him up Miss Jamie asked Baylor how he liked it and he said, "I'll tell you in the car". He is so funny. He said he was ready to cry when I dropped him off and he wasn't going back. With kindergarten approaching I did not want to let him not go back and I knew he would really have fun as the week progressed. In the afternoon we played outside until we were dripping in sweat which sure doesn't take long right now. At night we started sorting and bagging up like items for the food pantry auction. Mimi, Tina, Katie, and I all worked for several hours and there are already around 70 items. Parker was such a great baby the whole time and just watched us work away!

No comments: