verse

Friday, December 23, 2011

InstaFriday: December 23

I'm linking up for InstaFriday on Christmas Eve Eve. It's been a busy and fun week!

life rearranged



1. I love this dip! It is great with peppers, a perfect snack.


2. Loved going to Christmas Carol with my family, what a great show!


3. Parker loves his train.


4. Cooper went with me to Sam's Club to get last minute items and it was packed. He was a good helper which was a bonus!


5. Loved reading by the tree with my Parker on his last night as a one year old.


6. I started and finished this book in one night. I loved it! I highly recommend it and am going to start a Christmas Jar.


7. He loves Hot Cocoa and then sings the Hot Hot Hot song from Polar Express.


8. Cuddling, I love Parker's jammies with them unzipped.


9. Happy Birthday Parker, you are now 2!!! He opened a Sesame Street basket we won him at the food pantry auction before breakfast and he wanted all of his friends to eat with him.


10. He had a great time at Chuckie Cheese.


11. He loves the rides and games.


12. He was worn out and fell asleep on the way home with his new Cabbage Patch. He was so excited.


13. He loves his new toys. It's toy overload with your birthday so close to Christmas, I'm sorry buddy.


14. Yuletide two nights in a row, FABULOUS!


15. He loves legos and was building at nap.


16. Daddy set up Parker's new train and now he has a big Geo Trax train set. He loves it!






When I lay down with Parker at night we sing. He has a list of songs he requests but this was the night before his birthday so we sang Happy Birthday over and over. We would switch between singing to Jesus and Parker. He was pretty cute singing and saying Happy Birthday.



P.S. Don't mind my singing:).

No comments: