verse

Friday, December 2, 2011

Opening Night

Tonight we went to Opening Night of the Yuletide Celebration at Hilbert Circle Theatre. I look forward to this magical show each year, but it's extra special this year since my brother is the cast. He did a great job and I am so proud of him! The show is simply wonderful and I can't wait to go back! Tom and I were able to go to dinner at Morton's before the show. We had a great meal and had a fun little date night.
After dinner we met Mimi, Mama, Papa, Katie, Jen, and Chris for the show. Jen and Chris were able to go tonight since they won't be able to go with the rest of the family. Baby Rohn will be here in just one week!

After the show we went and got dessert with Jen and Chris.

Mama and Katie after the show. We all loved it!

If you are looking for a fun holiday show I would highly recomment Yuletide! I can't wait to go back and take Baylor and Cooper later in the season. They are going to love it. You can find ticket information here.
http://www.indianapolissymphony.org/performances/yuletide_celebration


No comments: